Medical marijuana treatment for depression

• November 18, 2022 6:17 AM PST

Hi,
    I broke up with my boyfriend whom I have been dating for the last five years. I was really serious about him. At a point, we were thinking about marriage, kids, and future cities had all been laid out before us. But I don’t know what happened last month. He started to maintain a distance from me. The last conversation was completely heartbreaking, and it was a day before I was set to leave town for a while to visit family. It broke my heart. While on the way to the airport, he told about his partner and I ended up punching him. I never doubted him. He cheated on me. Now I'm not able to do my works or anything. I feel like I'm completely lost. I have heard about medical marijuana treatment from a friend which is suitable for depression. Is that true? I have taken an appointment in a nearby clinic for medical marijuana. Will this medical marijuana help me out? Share your views.

• 24 posts
    November 18, 2022 6:35 AM PST

Yes, for me personally cbd really helps with everything.

• 97 posts
    November 18, 2022 6:35 AM PST

Hi, and thank you for sharing your story, I know by myself what it's like. Yes, parting is always painful, but try to cope with it yourself. I am sure that depression is treated with time, and other things only help to speed up this process. I was treated with medical marijuana for six months and during these six months I realized that marijuana helps only when you yourself are open to change. I found matrix chocolate bar for sale and also smoked marijuana. There were no results for the first two months, I was thinking about my ex all the time. But after that I found the strength and coped with it. Therefore, if your desire for change is present, then marijuana will help you even more.

This post was edited by Mees Hunter at November 18, 2022 6:36 AM PST